ORLANDO, Fla. — Our Sunday featured plenty of clouds and some scattered showers as a cold front moved into the area.
- Highs may top out in low 60s on Monday
- Dress for even colder temperatures Tuesday
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The scattered showers continued this evening, with temperatures falling into the 60s. The cold front will push through overnight, resulting in morning temperatures in the upper 40s and low 50s.
Much cooler weather is expected for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday. We’ll see mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies and strong northwesterly winds. Highs for Monday will struggle to make it into the upper 50s and low 60s across the area.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Even cooler air will arrive for Tuesday. Cold air from the Midwest and Southeast will march into the area, courtesy of gusty northerly winds. Highs for Tuesday will only be in the mid to upper 50s. Overnight lows will tumble into the upper 30s, with a freeze possible in Marion County.
We will start a warming trend for midweek. Winds will begin to shift, pushing warmer air back into the region but also sparking rain chances. Some light showers will be possible both Wednesday and Thursday, with highs in the 60s and low 70s.
More warmth will build back into the area for Friday, with highs in the mid 70s.
Our next cold front will arrive late Friday into Saturday, producing more scattered showers. Right now, the front will likely be through on Saturday with highs in the low 70s.
Slightly cooler weather is expected to close next weekend.
Beach and Surf Conditions
A small craft advisory is posted for boaters for the holiday. Expect strong northwesterly winds and seas 4 to 6 feet. Surfers will find poor conditions, with a northerly windswell mix. The rip-current threat will be high again Monday, and swimming is again discouraged in the Atlantic.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location