Two people are facing drug charges after Sumter County deputies arrested a man for outstanding warrants and found drugs inside the home.
On Tuesday morning, deputies from the Sumter County Sheriff's Office and Pinellas County Sheriff's Office conducted a joint investigation to serve outstanding warrants for burglary charges out of Pasco County issued on 23-year-old Stallone A. Minervini.
Investigators learned that Minervini may be heavily armed with assault rifles and explosives, and that he would resist police if they tried to take him into custody.
Deputies from the Citrus County Sheriff's Office also assisted and shut down traffic on State Road 44 and helped evacuate residents in the immediate area.
A Code Red call was placed advising residents to avoid the area during the law enforcement operation.
A SWAT team approached the residence and the Sheriff’s Office said Minervini was taken into custody without incident.
A woman in the home at the time, Jessica R. Brennan, 19, was also arrested after deputies said they found a large amount of narcotics and drug paraphernalia in the home.
- 28.1 grams of Crack Cocaine, 11.3 grams Cocaine (powder), value $3,940
- 25.3 grams of THC Oil, value $1,265
- 37.3 grams of Dilaudid, value $2,940
- 9,8 grams of Oxycodone, value $2,910
- 191 pounds of K-2 Spice, value $433,520.21
- 44 Marijuana plants, value $27,500
- $19,571.85 in cash
- a Ruger .45 caliber pistol with ammunition
- a Rossi .357 caliber revolver with ammunition (stolen from Pasco County)
Minervini was charged with several drug and weapon charges. His bond was set at $117,000.
Brennan is facing three drug charges. Her bond was set at $28,000.