ORLANDO, Fla. — Although we had a few high clouds around Wednesday, abundant sunshine still helped to boost our highs into the upper 70s and lower 80s.
- Wednesday's highs at 79 degrees
- RELATED: Weather FAQ: Why Are Rip Currents Dangerous?
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
This gorgeous stretch of weather takes us through the long holiday weekend before a strong cold front sweeps in early Monday morning. Until then, enjoy more sun and highs either side of 80.
Patchy areas of fog are forecast to develop overnight as temperatures fall into the upper 50s and low 60s. An approaching weak cold front will spread a few clouds in our direction toward sunrise, but is not bringing with it any moisture or chilly air.
Any morning clouds move out quickly leaving us with a sunny sky and highs up around 80 degrees for the afternoon.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Slightly cooler air lagging behind the front moves in Friday with sunshine and highs in the mid to upper 70s.
We’re back to 80 with a sunny sky Saturday, and low 80s with a few high clouds pushing our way Sunday.
The next cold front sweeps by us before sunrise Monday with a broken line of showers. Temps climb into the lower 70s before falling during the afternoon Monday. Lows Monday night dip into the 40s with highs Tuesday in the 60s.
Beach and Surf Conditions
Warmer air and a long weekend may have you thinking beach time and our weather will definitely cooperate.
Poor surfing conditions aren’t going anywhere the next couple days thanks to a minor east-southeast swell and wave heights of ankle to knee high.
In the tropics, there are no systems to track. We are in the final days of hurricane season, which ends on Saturday, November 30.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location