ORLANDO, Fla. — Tuesday afternoon held a mix of sun and clouds as temperatures once again climbed into the 80s.
- Highs for Wednesday at 83 degrees
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Leesburg even broke the record with a high of 83 degrees. We did have a few spotty showers develop, but most remained dry. This stagnant weather pattern sticks around the next couple of days before big changes move in this weekend.
Partly cloudy skies are in the forecast through the overnight hours. Temperatures will fall into the mid to low 60s with the potential for areas of fog as we head toward daybreak. The fog could be thick in spots, reducing visibility to less than a quarter mile.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Once the fog burns off around mid-morning Wednesday, expect partly sunny skies as we head into the afternoon. We’ll see another day where high temperatures will threaten old records as they climb into the 80s.
A slight chance for showers remains the next few days. High pressure will start to move away and break down by Friday, allowing a weak front to drop south. Temperatures will drop into the 70s this weekend.
A stronger front will move through Sunday and knock temperatures down even more. Highs early next work week will only reach the mid to upper 60s with overnight lows in the 40s.
Beach and Surf Conditions
Grab a board and get ready for a decent round of surf Wednesday morning. We’ll kick things off with fair conditions thanks to wave heights around chest to head high and east to east-southeast swells.
Ocean conditions and tides combine to give us a moderate threat of rip currents.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location