ORLANDO, Fla. — As was the case over the weekend, temperatures were warm to start our work week.
- Monday's highs at 83 degrees
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
We saw plenty of sunshine as highs soared into the 80s. Sanford actually broke its old record of 83 degrees, by reaching 84 degrees. Records will be threatened again Tuesday as above average warmth sticks around.
Partly cloudy skies are in the forecast through the overnight hours. Temperatures will be mild, falling into the mid to low 60s for most. Parts of Marion County may fall into the upper 50s.
Light wind and some moisture around will help to spark morning fog. Thick fog will be possible in some locations and reduce visibility to less than a quarter mile.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Once the fog evaporates, we’ll see a mix of sun and clouds heading into the afternoon. Highs will reach the mid to low 80s once again with a slight chance for an isolated shower. This will be the case through Thursday before a few changes heading into the weekend.
High pressure that has kept our pattern stagnant the last few days will start to break down and allow for a front to move in Saturday. There will be a slightly higher chance for rain, then a big drop in temperatures Sunday. Early next week will only hold highs around 70 degrees with lows back down in the 50s.
Beach and Surf Conditions
Beach and boating conditions look favorable for Tuesday. Only a light chop on the water with south-southeasterly wind between 5-10 knots. If surfing, conditions will be fair for the afternoon, but watch for rip currents. The threat is moderate.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location