ORLANDO, Fla. — It was a wonderful evening across Central Florida, with clear skies and temps in the low to mid 60s. Expect another crisp overnight, with the mostly clear skies continuing and lows in the low to mid 50s.
- Friday's highs at 76 degrees
- RELATED: Weather FAQ: Why Are Rip Currents Dangerous?
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The pleasant weather continues into Saturday. We’ll see a few more clouds as a weak front approaches the area. A few sprinkles will be possible in northern Marion and northern Flagler counties. Highs for Saturday will be in the mid to upper 70s.
Rain chances uptick some on Sunday. Winds will begin to increase out of the northeast, resulting in rain chances. The best chance for activity will be along and east of I-95. Highs for Sunday will be in the mid to upper 70s.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Dry weather returns on Monday, as the warming trend continues. Highs to start next week will be in the low 80s.
Rain chances quickly return by the middle of next week as increased moisture returns to the area. Highs for Tuesday and Wednesday will be in the 70s and low 80s.
More rain chances are possible for Thursday and Friday as a cold front nears the area. Right now, the best chance for rain will be on Friday with highs in the mid 70s.
Beach and Surf Conditions
Boaters will have good conditions Saturday, with seas 1-2 feet and light northerly winds. Surfers will find very poor conditions, with just a minor surf. The rip current threat is low for Saturday, with Atlantic water temps in the upper 60s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location