ORLANDO, Fla. — Happy Thanksgiving! It’s been a great holiday across the area, with sunshine and highs in the upper 70s and low 80s.
- RELATED: Weather FAQ: Why Are Rip Currents Dangerous?
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Skies will remain clear this evening, as temps quickly fall into the 60s. It will be a cooler overnight, with morning lows in the mid to upper 50s. Areas of Marion Co. will likely fall into the upper 40s.
The great weather continues into Black Friday. Expect mostly sunny skies throughout the day and dry conditions. Highs for Friday will be in the mid to upper 70s.
More sunshine is expected for Saturday, with again dry weather. Temps for Saturday will be in the mid to upper 70s.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Clouds will increase for the big travel day Sunday, but dry conditions will remain. It will turn breezy, with highs in the low 80s.
Our next storm system arrives Sunday night into early Monday. Expect scattered showers as a strong cold front moves through the area. The showers will quickly end by mid-morning, and temps will fall on Monday. Morning temps on Monday will be in the low 70s.
Some of the coolest air of the season will likely push in early next week, with highs Tuesday and Wednesday in the 60s and low 70s.
Warmer air does return to close next week.
Beach and Surf Conditions
Boaters should expect fair conditions, with a northerly wind and seas 3-4 feet. Surfers will find poor-to-fair conditions, with a northeasterly windswell.
The rip current threat is low for Black Friday, with Atlantic water temps in the upper 60s and low 70s.
Things remain quiet in the tropical Atlantic. There are no concerns in the Gulf, the Caribbean or the open Atlantic. We are in the final days of hurricane season, which ends on Saturday, November 30.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location