Temperatures were chilly to start our Tuesday, with most around 50 degrees.
- Tuesday night lows in 50s for most
- Rain may return Sunday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
We had lots of sunshine throughout the afternoon, which allowed for temperatures to climb into the upper 70s to around 80 degrees. Quiet, sunny weather will stick around the next several days as temperatures warm back up. We’ll be in the mid-80s Wednesday and upper 80s by Thursday.
Clear skies will continue through the overnight hours. Temperatures will not be as chilly as Tuesday morning, but will still fall into the low 50s for most. Some of our northern spots will drop into the upper 40s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum News 13 app and get StormTracker 13 & Safety Net alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum News 13
Wednesday will be another cloudless day with light winds switching to the south. Temperatures will be warmer, reaching the mid to low 80s. No chance for rain through the start of the weekend, although a dry front will move in on Friday and knock temperatures back slightly.
Our next system is set to move in Monday. We’ll see a few showers and storms ahead of it Sunday afternoon and then throughout the day on Monday.
Boating conditions look a lot better for Wednesday with lighter winds. If going for a swim, watch for a moderate rip current threat.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location