WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Here are five things you should know before you go to the Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens.
- Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens is the historic home and gardens of American artist Ann Norton.
- Norton was born and raised in Alabama, where when she was just 5 when she started drawing and 8 when she began sculpting. This love became her career as she developed into a sculptor during the Great Depression era.
- Guests can walk through the historic home, viewing art from different artists as well as observing Norton's studio and the 2 acres of gardens that have nine of her monumental sculptures on the property.
- The Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens is open Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For more information on their tours and the gardens, check out the gardens' website, https://www.ansg.org.