CLERMONT, Fla. — Here are five things to know before you go to LunaSea Alpaca Farm.
- LunaSea Alpaca Farm has more than 30 alpacas of two species that you can interact with on their tour.
- Their tours allow you to get inside the enclosure, feed, pet, and learn about these animals.
- Ecotourism is a big part of what they do on their farm, so you'll also get to see how the fleece is used to make everyday items.
- LunaSea is open by appointment most days of the week.
- For more information check out their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/LunaSeaAlpacaFarm/.
CORRECTION: A previous version of this article said there were 30 types of alpacas. There are actually 30 alpacas of two species. Also, although there are other animals at the farm, the tours are just for the alpacas. We apologize for the errors, which were corrected January 31, 2019.