KISSIMMEE, Fla. – Thousands of dream cars are in town and on display right now in Kissimmee.
Here are five things to know about Mecum Auctions.
1. Mecum Auctions is the world’s largest collector car auction.
2. Nearly 3,000 vehicles are crossing the block throughout the 10 auction days.
3. It’s taking place at the Osceola Heritage Park grounds in Kissimmee through January 16.
4. Mecum has held six large-scale, live auctions in major cities around the country over the past eight weeks, and they’ve sold more than 2,700 vehicles for a total of $75.5 million in overall sales.
5. Want to just look and not buy? Sure! Spectator tickets are $30.