COVID-19 vaccination sites are expanding in Central Florida, along with the list of who is eligible to get a vaccine. Vaccines are now available through county health departments, pop-up and mobile events hosted by counties, cities with partner groups, and at pharmacies across Central Florida. Select the clinic that suits your location needs.
County health departments, hospitals, physicians groups and some pharmacists are currently administering the vaccines, and a federal site in Orlando. See a list of high-risk populations
The FDA has authorized and recommended three vaccines as a prevention to COVID-19 in the U.S.:
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 5 years of age and older.
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Janssen or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 18 years of age and older.
ALL INDIVIDUALS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A GUARDIAN WHEN GETTING THE VACCINE.
Locations Throughout Florida
Click on the link below to get information from each pharmacy that is part of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program in Florida. On November 6, all listed pharmacy locations will also offer the Pfizer vaccine for 5 years and older. Select stores from each company also are offering the third booster dose of the vaccine to the immunocompromised, most on a walk-up basis.
Orlando VA Healthcare System
County By County
Brevard County List
- Florida Department of Health Brevard Vaccinations are available, with no appointment at all three clinics, Viera, Titusville and Melbourne. Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccine for 12 and up, depending on availability and location of choice. You may reach the COVID-19 Call Center at 321-454-7141.
Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Viera: 2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera, FL 32940
Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Titusville: 611 North Singleton Avenue, Titusville, FL 32796
Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Melbourne: 601 East University Boulevard, Melbourne, FL 32901
Beginning Monday, November 15th for 5-11 year olds:
Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Viera: 2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera, FL 32940
Fridays only 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. Melbourne: 601 East University Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901
Fridays only 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. Titusville Clinic 611 N Singleton Ave, Titusville, FL 32796
- HealthFirst Clinics Adults and children ages 5 years and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 vaccinations are available by scheduled appointments, as well as walk-ins. Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Health First Medical Rehabilitation 611 E. Sheridan Road, Melbourne, FL.
- Omni Health Clinics OMNI Healthcare continues to accept walk-ins or by scheduling an appointment, for the single-dose Johnson & Johnson and the two-dose Moderna Covid-19 vaccines for 18 years and older at its vaccination clinic located at Atlantis Diagnostics on the first floor of 1344 South Apollo Boulevard, Melbourne, FL. Availability is Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Parrish Healthcare Clinics Vaccines will be administered in the parking lot directly behind the Jess Parrish Medical Foundation building at 921 North Washington Avenue,Titusville, Florida 32796. The 3rd booster shot is available with a physician's note and pre-registration. Parrish Medical Center has established a COVID-19 vaccine hotline to address community questions or concerns. This hotline is monitored on a regular basis. Call 321-268-6311.
- Homebound residents can send a request to HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com or call 866-779-6121. Please include the vaccine recipient's name, address where the vaccine will be administered, and a valid phone number.
Flagler County List
- Florida Department of Health Flagler This location provides COVID vaccinations for anyone 12 years and older Mondays 3:30pm and 6:00pm at its main office 301 Dr. Carter Blvd. Bunnell, FL 32110, as well as the scheduled clinics below with select clinics offering to 5 to 11 year olds. Moderna 3rd booster and Pfizer is available by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 386-437-7350 ext 0 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Homebound Residents can contact Florida Health - Flagler County to discuss your options, 386-437-7350.
Lake County List
- Florida Department of Health Lake The Florida Department of Health in Lake County offers 1st & 2nd Pfizer vaccine doses, no appointments necessay, dates and times are subject to change. The vaccine will be offered to 5 years and older.
Monday thru Friday DOH-Lake Community Health Site 560 W. DeSoto Street, Clermont. 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Friday DOH-Lake Leesburg Site 2113 Griffin Road, Leesburg. 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday DOH-Lake Umatilla Site 249 E. Collins Street, Umatilla. 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Marion County List
- Florida Department of Health Marion Register or walk-ins accepted to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for 5 years and older, available Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the main office 1801 SE 32nd Ave., Ocala. Need assistance with registration? Call 352-644-2590 during the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. When we contact you, it will be from: Phone number: 352-629-0137, Email: Florida Department of Health in Marion County – Vaccine firstname.lastname@example.org, Text (SMS) messages: 88911
- Heart of Florida Health Center Clinics Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m for 5 years and older.
Orange County List
- Florida Department of Health Orange is providing COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only, at their Immunization Clinic on 832 W. Central Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32808. Call 407-723-5004 to make an appointment.
Monday, November 22 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Orlando City Hall 400 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando, 32801 (Moderna, Pfizer, J & J, Flu Shot)
Monday, November 22 3:00pm – 5:30pm Colonialtown Neighborhood Center 1517 Lake Highland Dr, Orlando 32803 (Moderna, Pfizer, J & J, Flu Shot)
Tuesday, November 23 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Dr. James R. Smith Neighborhood Center 1723 Bruton Blvd., Orlando, 32805 (Moderna, Pfizer, J & J, Flu Shot)
Wednesday, November 24 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Consulado de Mexico en Orlando 2550 Technology Drive, Orlando 32703 (Moderna, Pfizer, J & J, Flu Shot)
Wednesday, November 24 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. McDonald’s 451 S. Goldenrod Road, Orlando 32722
- Barnett Park at 4801 E. Colonial Drive, is providing vaccines seven days a week from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. for 12 years and older. No appointment is needed but pre-registration is recommended. Vaccines are offered to 5 years and older on Saturdays and Sundays only from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. General Questions: Dial 3-1-1, or visit the 311 webpage
- #IGotMyShot Mobile Vaccination Trailer schedule No appointment needed, available for individuals 12+ (minors must have a legal guardian present during vaccination) Pfizer vaccine only. If you received your first dose of Pfizer at a different location, you can receive your second dose at the #IGotMyShot mobile vaccination trailer (bring your vaccination card).
- My Mobile Vax In-Home Requests provides in-home doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, which is 95% effective and is administered in two doses. Schedule your in-home appointment today.
- OCPS and partner Health Hero will offer clinics. These are walk-up events open to all OCPS families as well as anyone who needs a vaccine, ages 5 years and older. Parents or guardians must accompany children and sign the Department of Health's consent form.
Tuesday, November 30, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Boone High 1000 E Kaley Street, Orlando, FL 32806
University High 11501 Eastwood Drive, Orlando, FL 32817
Ocoee High 1925 Ocoee Crown Point Parkway, Ocoee, FL 34761
Freedom High 2500 W Taft-Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32837
Evans High 4949 Silver Star Road, Orlando, FL 32808
Apopka High 555 Martin Street, Apopka, FL 32712
Wednesday, December 1, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Dr. Phillips High 6909 Turkey Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819
Windermere High 5523 Winter Garden Vineland Road, Windermere, FL 34786
Horizon High 10393 Seidel Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Oak Ridge High 700 W. Oak Ridge Road, Orlando, FL 32809
Thursday, December 2, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Winter Park High 2100 Summerfield Drive, Winter Park, FL 32792
East River High 650 East River Falcons Way, Orlando, FL 32833
West Orange High 1625 S Beulah Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Cypress Creek High 1101 Bear Crossing Drive, Orlando, FL 32824
Jones High 801 S Rio Grande Way, Orlando, FL 32805
Wekiva High 2501 N Hiawassee Road, Apopka, FL 32703
Saturday, December 4, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Colonial High 6100 Oleander Drive, Orlando, FL 32807
Timber Creek High 1001 Avalon Park Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32828
Lake Buena Vista High 11305 Daryl Darter Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836
Lake Nona High, 12500 Narcoossee Road, Orlando, FL 32832
Edgewater High 3100 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL 32804
Osceola County List
- Florida Department of Health Osceola - COVID-19 vaccinations are offered for 5 years and older at the Florida Department of Health in Osceola County main campus located at 1875 Fortune Road in Kissimmee, FL 34744 by appointment only. Tuesday through Friday, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. To schedule an appointment contact the FDOH-Osceola call center at 407-552-0120.
Saturday, November 20 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. for 5-11 years old only at 1875 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Osceola County Public Schools Clinic
Seminole County List
- Florida Department of Health Seminole COVID-19 vaccines are offered at the Sanford office located at 400 West Airport Boulevard, Monday through Friday from 9:00a.m. - 3:45p.m., Pfizer only for 5-17 years old. Call 407-665-3700 for an appointment.
- Mobile Vaccine Clinics First or second dose Pfizer vaccines will be administered to individuals 5 years and older, unless otherwise noted below. Appointments required for certain locations. Mobile vaccine clinics are subject to change. Outdoor events are weather permitting.
Tuesday, November 30 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Eastmonte Park, 830 Magnolia Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Wednesday, December 1 3:00 p.m. - 7:00pm Sanford Civic Center, 401 East Seminole Boulevard, Sanford, FL, 32771
- FDOH Mobile Health Services monthly locations
- True Health Clinics offer Moderna vaccines at 4930 East Lake Mary Boulevard, Sanford and Pfizer at 1120 State Road 436, Suite 1600, Casselberry schedule an appointment
Monday thru Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Main Office 4930 East Lake Mary Boulevard, Sanford for Moderna, and Casselberry Office 1120 State Road 436, Suite 1600, Casselberry for Pfizer.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Main Office 4930 East Lake Mary Boulevard, Sanford, for Moderna and Casselberry Office 1120 State Road 436, Suite 1600, Casselberry for Pfizer.
Sumter County List
- Florida Department of Health Sumter Please call the Sumter County Health Department at (352) 569-3102 to schedule an appointment to receive the Moderna vaccine. You may visit vaccine locator for COVID-19 vaccinations available throughout Sumter.
Volusia County List
- Florida Department of Health Volusia Vaccines are offered weekly by the Department of Health in Volusia County at all four office locations. Vaccines are offered weekly by the Department of Health in Volusia County at all four office locations. Please schedule an appointment by calling 386-274-0500 and pressing #.
Mondays 421 S. Keech St., Daytona Beach: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., and 717 W. Canal St., New Smyrna Beach: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 1845 Holsonback Drive, Daytona Beach: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., and 775 Harley Strickland Blvd., Orange City: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 421 S. Keech St., Daytona Beach: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays 775 Harley Strickland Blvd., Orange City: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., and 1845 Holsonback Drive, Daytona Beach: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fridays 717 W. Canal St., New Smyrna Beach: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Family Health Center Clinic
- Halifax Health Clinic by appointment Offers vaccines for 12 years and older at the Halifax Health Medical Center 303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 - Fountain Building Entrance. No walk-ins accepted.
- Homebound individuals in need of a COVID-19 vaccine should complete this survey. After completing the survey, the applicant’s information will be assigned to a strike team, who will contact the individual to schedule a time for vaccination. For assistance completing the survey, email homeboundvaccine@EM.MyFlorida.com or call the Florida Department in Volusia County 386-274-0500 and press # for coronavirus information.