COVID-19 vaccination sites are expanding in Central Florida, along with the list of who is eligible to get a vaccine.
County health departments, hospitals, physicians groups and some pharmacists are currently administering the vaccines, and a federal site in Orlando. See a list of high-risk populations
The FDA has authorized and recommended three vaccines as a prevention to COVID-19 in the U.S.:
- The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 12 years of age and older.
- The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Janssen or Johnson&Johnson COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 18 years of age and older.
ALL INDIVIDUALS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A GUARDIAN WHEN GETTING THE VACCINE.
Vaccines are now available through county health departments, pop-up and mobile events hosted by counties, cities with partner groups, and at pharmacies across Central Florida. Select the clinic that suits your location needs.
Locations Throughout Florida
Facilities with Locations Throughout Central Florida
Click on the link below to get information from each pharmacy that is part of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program in Florida. Select stores are offering Pfizer-brand vaccinations to individuals who are 12 years old and up. Select stores from each company also are offering the third booster dose of the vaccine to the immunocompromised, most on a walk-up basis.
Orlando VA Healthcare System
County By County
Brevard County List
- Florida Department of Health Brevard
Vaccinations are available, with no appointment, 8am-4pm weekdays at all three clinics. Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine, depending on availability.
- Florida Department of Health Business Outreach Locations
COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at the below locations based on availability. No appointments required.
Saturday, September 18, 2021 Brevard Nursing Academy.1581 Robert J Conlan Blvd NE Suite 106, Palm Bay, FL 32905
10 a.m.-6 p.m. Moderna, Pfizer, and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson)
Saturday, September 18, 2021 Mt. Moriah Missionary Church. 2295 Dr Harvey Riley St, Palm Bay, FL 32905; 10 a.m. -2 p.m. Moderna, Pfizer, and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson)
- Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Health First Medical Rehabilitation 611 E. Sheridan Road, Melbourne, FL
Omni Health Clinics
- OMNI Healthcare continues to accept walk-ins for the single-dose Johnson & Johnson and the two-dose Moderna Covid-19 vaccines at its vaccination clinic located at Atlantis Diagnostics on the first floor of 1344 South Apollo Boulevard in Melbourne. No appointment is necessary. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Parrish Healthcare Clinics
- Vaccines will be administered In the parking lot directly behind the Jess Parrish Medical Foundation building.
921 North Washington Avenue,Titusville, Florida 32796. Parrish Medical Center has established a COVID-19 vaccine hotline to address community questions or concerns. This hotline is monitored on a regular basis. Call 321-268-6311.
Flagler County List
- Florida Department of Health Flagler
This location provides COVID vaccinations for anyone over age 12. No appointments are necessary but appreciated by calling 386-437-7350 ext 0.
- Florida Department of Health Lake
The Florida Department of Health in Lake County has extended the hours of operations for the three (3) COVID-19 Immunization/Testing sites. Sites will be offering 1st & 2nd Pfizer vaccine doses & Covid-19 PCR Testing, no appointments, dates and times are subject to change.
DOH-Lake Community Health Site located at 560 W. DeSoto Street, Clermont. Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
DOH-Lake Leesburg Site located at 2113 Griffin Road, Leesburg. Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
DOH-Lake Umatilla Site located at 249 E. Collins Street, Umatilla. Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Lake County School Clinics
Marion County List
- Florida Department of Health Marion
If you need assistance with registering, please call 352-644-2590 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. When we contact you, it will be from:
Phone number: 352-629-0137, Email name: Florida Department of Health in Marion County – Vaccine email@example.com, Text (SMS) messages: 88911
- Heart of Florida Health Center Clinics
Orange County List
In partnership with the Florida Department of Health in Orange County, Orange County Government’s Health Services Department is providing free, convenient drive-thru vaccinations at the Camping World Stadium, seven days a week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 1 Citrus Bowl Place, Orlando, FL 32805
- MOBILE VAX
Orlando Farmers Market, E. Washington Street at N. Eola Drive in Orlando, Sept. 26, from 9a.m. to 1 p.m.
- My Mobile Vax
My Mobile Vax provides in-home doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, which is 95% effective and is administered in two doses. Schedule your in-home appointment today.
Osceola County List
- Florida Department of Health Osceola
COVID-19 vaccinations are offered at the Florida Department of Health in Osceola County (FDOH-Osceola) main campus, located at 1875 Fortune Road in Kissimmee, Tuesday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments are preferred, and those interested in scheduling a first or second dose vaccination appointment may contact the FDOH-Osceola call center at 407-552-0120.
Osceola County Public Schools Clinics
- Tuesday, August 31st - Celebration High School from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. 1809 Celebration Blvd, Celebration * Return for your second dose on September 21
- Wednesday, September 1st - St. Cloud High School from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. 2000 Bulldog Ln, St Cloud *Return for your second dose on September 22
- Thursday, September 2nd - Liberty High School from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. 4250 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee * Return for your second dose on September 23
- Wednesday, September 8th - Gateway High School from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. 93 Panther Paws Trail, Kissimmee *Return for your second dose on September 29
Seminole County List
Florida Department of Health Seminole
- Friday, September 17, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. LA Fitness, 1074 Montgomery Rd-Altamonte Springs, Walk-ups welcome
- Saturday, September 18, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Fancy Fruit and Produce, 945 W State Road 436 in Altamonte Springs. Walk-ups are welcome.
- FDOH Mobile Health Service monthly locations
True Health Clinics
Main Office, 4930 East Lake Mary Boulevard, Sanford, Offering Moderna vaccines. Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m.-6:00p.m.,Friday 8:00a.m.-Noon
Casselberry Office, 1120 State Road 436, Suite 1600, Casselberry, Offering Pfizer vaccines. Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m.-6:00p.m., Friday 8:00a.m.-Noon
- Florida Department of Health Sumter
Volusia County List
Free COVID-19 vaccines will be available for children ages 12 and older ONLY from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 18, at the Yvonne Scarlett-Golden Cultural and Educational Center at 1000 Vine St. No appointments are required; walk-ins are welcome. ID is required to receive the vaccine. $10 food vouchers will be provided to people who receive the vaccine.
- Florida Department of Health Volusia
Vaccines are offered weekly by the Department of Health in Volusia County at all four office locations. Please schedule an appointment by calling 386-274-0500. County Health Department locations and vaccination hours are as follows:
Mondays & Wednesdays 421 S. Keech St., Daytona Beach: 8 – 11:30 a.m./1 – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 1845 Holsonback Drive, Daytona Beach: 8 – 11:30 a.m./1 – 4:30 p.m., Thursdays 8 – 11:30 a.m./1 – 6:00 p.m.
Mondays & Fridays 717 W. Canal St., New Smyrna Beach: 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m./1 – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 775 Harley Strickland Blvd., Orange City: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m./1 – 4:30 p.m.
Halifax Health Medical Center - 303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 - Fountain Building Entrance