PARRISH, Fla. — Getting to the actual North Pole might not be the easiest thing to accomplish but here in Florida we have our very own north pole in Manatee County.
Here are five things to know about the Florida Railroad Museum's annual North Pole Express:
1) On board the train you'll take a 30 minute ride that twists and turns through the lush forest in Parrish.
2) Santa Claus will greet you when you arrive to the North Pole.
3) There are thousands of Christmas light, food vendors and games for the family.
4) The Polar Express departs daily through December 21, 2020.
5) Tickets can be bought online.