KENANSVILLE, Fla. – Wild Florida has opened its new drive-thru safari park.
The safari park is an expansion of the existing Osceola County wildlife park.
The Drive-Thru Safari takes visitors on a self-guided, two-mile trek through a natural habitat filled with more than 100 free-roaming animals.
Here's what you need to know before you go:
1. There is a new experience at Wild Florida in Kenansville where you'll feel like you're on an African safari. The outdoor attraction's Drive-Thru Safari opened to the public on December 23 and you can now traverse the two-mile trail on more than 85 acres.
2. Inside the safari, you can see hundreds of animals and dozens of species that come from Central Florida, Africa, Southeast Asia, and other exotic locations.
3. In addition to the safari, Wild Florida also offers airboat tours, and there's an animal park you can walk through.
4. Wild Florida is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.
5. For more information, check out Wild Florida's website, https://wildfloridairboats.com.