ORLANDO, Fla. — Mostly clear skies are in the forecast through the overnight hours as temperatures fall into the mid to upper 50s. With clear skies and light wind, areas of fog will be possible as we head toward daybreak.
- RELATED: Weather FAQ: Why Are Rip Currents Dangerous?
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Great weather for some Black Friday shopping!
After a chilly start, we had plenty of sunshine and warm temperatures throughout the afternoon. Highs reached the mid to upper 70s for most with even a few locations reaching 80 degrees.
The quiet and warm weather will stick around this weekend before our next system changes things up on Monday.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Fog will clear out by 9 a.m. Saturday, then mostly sunny skies return for the rest of the day with highs climbing back into the upper 70s to low 80s.
A very similar setup is in store for Sunday, with only a few more clouds expected. These clouds will be out ahead of our next front set to move through on Monday.
A few showers will be possible late Sunday and into Monday morning as the front drops south. Behind this system, temperatures take a big hit.
It will start to cool down Monday afternoon and then highs will be in the 60s with lows in the 40s through mid-week.
With the warm weather sticking around this weekend, a beach trip is a good idea. The only concern will be a slightly elevated risk of rip currents. Otherwise, surf conditions look fair with a northeast swell and boating conditions will be favorable with light wind.
In the tropics, no new development is expected through the end of the 2019 hurricane season; officially Nov. 30.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location