ORLANDO, Fla. — It was a hot Tuesday afternoon as temperatures all over Central Florida reached the low 90s.
- Highs for Wednesday at 92 degrees
- Andrea downgrades to subtropical depression
- Send us your weather photos and get the latest forecast via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
As high pressure remains in control, quiet and hot conditions are expected for the rest of the week and into our holiday weekend. In fact, some areas may be approaching triple digits early next week. Aside from a spotty shower, very dry conditions stick around.
Mostly clear skies are in the forecast through the overnight hours. Temperatures will be warm, falling only into the upper 60s to low 70s
We’ll see plenty of sunshine Wednesday as temperatures quickly climb to around 90 degrees. A nice breeze off of the Atlantic will keep the east coast slightly cooler, but still very warm.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Some inland spots may even reach the mid-90s. This will continue into the holiday weekend with even some areas reaching the upper 90s several days next week.
High pressure overhead keeps rain chances minimal for at least the next week.
Andrea was named Monday afternoon as a subtropical system, but has already weakened to a remnant low southwest of Bermuda. This low will continue to weaken as it races quickly east and even further away from the United States.
The official start of hurricane season is June 1st.
Beach and Surf Forecast
If heading to the beach to beat the heat, keep in mind the rip current threat will increase over the next couple of days.
The UV index will remain high, so it won’t take long to burn. Find the shade and reapply sunscreen often!
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location