ORLANDO, Fla. — The showers will come to a close this evening, with variable clouds overnight. Morning temps will be in the low to mid 70s.
- Weak cold front pushes in Monday
- Highs for Monday in upper 80s
- Send us your weather photos via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Storm chances continue moving into Monday.
A weak cold front will push into the area, sparking better coverage of showers and storms. The activity may get going in the morning hours, especially northwest of Orlando.
A few strong storms will be possible, with the greatest threat being damaging winds. Highs for Monday will be in the mid to upper 80s.
The storm threat continues into Tuesday. The cold front will move through the region, but enough moisture will remain to spark scattered showers and storms. Highs for Tuesday will be in the mid to upper 80s.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Drier air is still on the way for midweek.
There's some uncertainty about how much dry air will move in, and a few isolated showers will remain possible. The best chance for activity will be in Osceola and south Brevard counties. Highs for Wednesday and Thursday will be in the mid to upper 80s.
More dry air works in for Friday and the start of the weekend. A few isolated showers will remain possible, but most will stay dry. Highs for Friday will be in the upper 80s, with temps Saturday in the low 90s.
There is some very early indications that a storm system may move toward the area late next weekend. Rain chances will increase for Sunday, with highs in the upper 80s.
Beach and surf forecast
Boaters should again be aware of showers and storms, with seas 2-3 feet and a stronger westerly wind.
Surfers will find poor-to-fair conditions, with a minor east-southeasterly swell. The rip current threat will be moderate again on Monday, with Atlantic water temps now in the mid 70s to low 80s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location