ORLANDO, Fla. — More showers are expected for part of the overnight. The activity will exit the area by daybreak, with lows in the mid 60s.
- Monday will be slightly less hot, humid
- Summer temps return midweek
- Send us your weather photos via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
We’ll start the work week on a quiet note Monday. Cooler, drier weather will work into the area behind the storm system, resulting in mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies. Highs for Monday will be in the low 80s.
The warmth slowly builds for the middle of next week. The partly cloudy skies will continue, with dry conditions both Tuesday and Wednesday. Highs both days will be in the mid to upper 80s.
Rain chances return for Thursday. Increased moisture will march into the area, bringing scattered showers and storms to the area. Highs for Thursday will be in the upper 80s.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
A strong storm system will impact the area on Friday. This system will produce plenty of clouds along with showers and storms.
There are early indications that some storms could be strong on Friday. Highs for Friday will be in the mid 80s.
Behind the front, cooler and drier conditions return for Easter weekend. Expect clearing skies on Saturday with maybe a few morning showers. Highs for Saturday will be in the upper 70s.
Easter Sunday looks good, with morning temps in the mid 50s and mostly sunny skies. Highs will be in the low 80s.
Beach and surf forecast
A Small Craft Caution will continue for Monday, with seas 3-4 feet and strong northwesterly winds. Surfers will find poor-to-fair conditions, with a lingering easterly swell. The rip current threat will again moderate for Monday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location