ORLANDO, Fla. — After a bit of a chilly start to our Friday, temperatures were able to warm quickly into the upper 70s to around 80 degrees.
- Warm and dry weekend
- Send us your weather photos via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
There were a few clouds from time to time, but still a lot of sunshine. We’ll be seeing much of the same this weekend, although a few degrees warmer. Expect mostly sunny skies both days as temperatures climb into the mid to low 80s.
Partly cloudy skies are in the forecast through the overnight hours. Temperatures will be comfortable, falling into the mid to upper 50s. If heading out the door early Saturday, watch for some areas of fog.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Under a mostly sunny sky, temperatures Saturday afternoon will reach to around 80 degrees. Highs in the mid to low 80s expected Sunday and much of next week.
We stay dry through the weekend, then a slight chance for showers moves in on Monday and we’ll keep and 20-30 percent chance each afternoon through Friday. No big washout or drop in temperatures for at least the next week.
We’ll have perfect beach weather this weekend, but make sure to grab the sunscreen. There will also be an increasing rip current threat through Sunday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location