ORLANDO, Fla. — After a rather gloomy weekend and soggy Sunday, we enjoyed a mostly sunny and warm start to our work week.
- Highs for Monday at 85 degrees
- Upcoming rain chances
- Send us your weather photos via the Spectrum News 13 app
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Highs were six to 10 degrees above average and are forecast to be pretty close to that again Tuesday. As moisture streams into the area overnight, we may squeeze out isolated showers and develop patchy areas of fog.
Tuesday starts off mainly rain free, although we cannot rule out a stray shower. We’ll warm back into the low 80s in most central Florida neighborhoods before the front spreads showers and isolated storms in our direction during the afternoon and evening.
Rain coverage ramps up to around 70 percent after 2 p.m. or 3 p.m., taking us through the evening commute. We may hear a rumble or two of thunder, but will not see anything severe.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
Rain wraps up before sunrise Wednesday with a mostly sunny and cooler high either side of 70.
Valentine’s Day looks gorgeous with sun and highs in the mid-70s. Back to around 80 Friday ahead of another front dropping into the region. There are huge model differences in rain and temps Friday into the weekend, so stay tuned for changes.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location