WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Here are five things you should know about the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium.
1. The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium offers a range of opportunities from their 10,000 gallon aquarium to their newest addition, the "Physics Forest," an outdoor playground full of hands-on experiences that introduce you to the world of science.
2. The South Florida Science Center also offers an array of traveling exhibits that change through out the year, so no visit is the same!
3. It is open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. The center is located at 4801 Dreher Trail North in West Palm Beach.
5. For more information head to their website, https://www.sfsciencecenter.org
You can also watch Caitlin Wilson's video above.