ORLANDO, Fla. — It was a great Saturday across Central Florida, and more nice weather is ahead for the overnight.
- Cooler temps this weekend
- Rain chance Sunday
- Temps in the low 90s
- CURRENT CONDITIONS: Temperatures, heat indexes, trends
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Formation potentials, Atlantic and Gulf satellite loops, typical storm tracks per month
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Expect mostly clear skies across the area, as temps fall into the upper 60s and low 70s. Marion Co. will likely dip in the low 60s at daybreak.
Sunday will feature more sun and more humidity. Some tropical moisture will begin to work back into the area. This will increase the humidity and also bring the chance of a few isolated showers. Highs for Sunday will be back in the low 90s.
Rain chances continue to increase for Monday. Even more tropical moisture will push into the area, bringing a better chance for scattered showers. Highs for Monday will be in the low 90s.
- View LIVE Interactive StormTracker 13 Radar Map
- View our LIVE Sky 13 Weather Cameras
- Sign up for Severe Weather Alerts
More scattered showers are expected for the middle of next week, but some areas will stay dry. Highs for both Tuesday and Wednesday will be in the low 90s.
A surge of tropical moisture will arrive late next week. This will bring more clouds to the area and also our best chance for showers and storms. Expect scattered activity Thursday and Friday, with temps holding in the upper 80s.
We'll likely start next weekend with scattered showers and highs in the upper 80s.
Hurricane Leslie has become post-tropical in the far eastern Atlantic. Leslie will bring high wind, heavy rainfall and rough surf to much of Portugal and portions of the Spain over the next 24 hours.
A new of interest is developing in the open waters of the Atlantic. This system has a low chance of development and will likely remain at sea over the next several days.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location