Emergency crews rushed two people to a hospital because of a gas leak at an Orlando strip mall Wednesday.
Two patients were taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center for dizziness but are in stable condition, officials told News 13.
The shopping plaza, at Orange Blossom Trail and Holden Avenue, was evacuated.
Battalion Chief Ted Smith of Orange County Fire Rescue said that a store manager at Southwest Mega Meats Super Market was chiseling away ice from a freezer containing fish when he hit a Freon line.
Hazmat crews responded to contain it. The Health Department and state fire marshal were called in.