An undercover operation in Osceola County resulted in five men being arrested and charged with soliciting sex from a child via the Internet and other sex- and drug-related crimes, deputies said.
During the operation, undercover detectives posed as juveniles — or the parent or guardian of a juvenile — to talk with individuals in chat rooms and instant messaging programs on the Internet. Suspects would travel to a meeting location, which was located in Osceola County, with the purpose of having sex with a child.
The Osceola County Sheriff's Office worked in conjunction with the Central Florida Internet Crimes Against Children. Agencies that assisted include the Citrus County Sheriff's Office, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office, the Orlando Police Department, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, the Polk County Sheriff's Office, the St. Petersburg Police Department, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
The five men who were arrested, including their ages and charges, are as follows:
- Rafael Correa, 21, of Orlando, charged with two counts of travel to meet child for sex
- Michael Ford, 24, of Kissimmee, charged with two counts of travel to meet child for sex, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest without violence, possession of a controlled substance with a prescription, possession with intent to deliver
- Ryan Rajkumar, 22, of St. Cloud, charged with two counts of travel to meet child for sex
- David Sitts, 29, of Longwood, charged with two counts of travel to meet child for sex
- Brian Wilson, 40, of New Jersey, charged with travel to meet child for sex, unauthorized use of a computer — solicitation of a minor