Are you obsessed with Christmas lights? Have more inflatables on your lawn than a bounce house company? Plan new themes every year and set them to music?
We want to see your Holiday Homes!
Every year our Spectrum News stations share the best and brightest homes of the holiday season on TV and on our website. We want to invite you to send us pictures of your holiday light displays. We welcome all kinds of light displays, no matter how you spend the holidays.
For Spectrum News 13 viewers:
- Download the Spectrum News 13 app and upload your photos.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Drop a private message on the News 13 Facebook page.
- Post your pictures on Instagram, tag @News13 and include the hashtag #HolidayHomes.
For Spectrum Bay News 9 viewers:
- Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and upload your photos.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop a private on the Bay News 9 Facebook message.
- Post your pictures on Instagram, tag @BayNews9 and include the hashtag #HolidayHomes.
No matter which station you contact, don't forget to include:
- You name (family name will do)
- City/county your home is in (MOST IMPORTANT!)
- Contact information (in case we want to send a TV crew to you home!)
- Any extra details you want us to know
We'll air a new Holiday Home on TV every day now through January 1, and we'll be showing pictures on Facebook and Instagram periodically as well.