APOPKA, Fla. — Businesses and attractions across the state are finding new and creative ways to social distance, even popular outdoor attractions — like drive-thru parks.
Here’s what you should know about the Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive before you visit.
1. Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive is a 13-mile loop trail off Lake Apopka you can drive through. They just recently reopened after being closed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
2. It’s a great place for bird-watching, and you can find tons of unique plant life, alligators, and fish.
3. To help with social distancing, you are only allowed to drive through the park right now, though you cannot get out of your vehicle.
4. The trail is open three days a week Friday through Sunday from sunrise to sunset.
5. For more information, check out their website.