ORLANDO, Fla. — SeaWorld Orlando is adding more concerts and Mardi Gras festivities to it Seven Seas Food Festival, which continues select dates through May 7.
What You Need To Know
- SeaWorld adds more acts to the concert lineup for its Seven Seas Food Festival
- The newly-announced acts include Tenille Townes, Hanson and The Commodores
- The park is also adding Mardi Gras festivites starting Feb. 16
The theme park on Wednesday announced additional artists for the concert lineup, including Tenile Townes on March 5, Sean Kingston on March 12 and Hanson on March 19.
Here's a look at the current concert lineup:
- Feb. 18: Collective Soul
- Feb. 19: Jerry Rivera
- Feb. 25: Don McLean
- Feb. 26: Ludacris
- March 4: Joey Fatone & Friends
- March 5: Tenille Townes
- March 11: Luke Bryan and Zac Brown Band Tributes
- March 12: Sean Kingston
- March 18: Styx and Boston Tributes
- March 19: Hanson
- March 26: Eli Young Band
- April 8: Cory Ashbury
- April 9: A Tribute to AC/DC. Def Leppard and Queen
- April 15: Chris Lane
- April 16: The Marshall Tucker Band
- April 22: Tito Nieves
- April 23: Kameron Marlowe
- April 29: The Commodores
Concerts take place at the park's open-air Bayside Stadium.
In addition to the festival’s food, beverages and live entertainment offerings, visitors will be able to take part in Mardi Gras festivities starting Thursday.
The event, running select dates through Feb. 26, will include a pop-up Mardi Gras parade in the Wild Arctic Plaza, a street party with a DJ and performers, a Mardi Gras mask-making craft activity for kids and live music.
Visitors can also try New Orleans-inspired dishes like Cajun shrimp and grits at the Gulf Coast market booth.