TAMPA, Fla. — Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has revealed the concert lineup for its upcoming Food & Wine Festival.
- Busch Gardens' Food & Wine Fest concert lineup revealed
- Boyz II Men, Daughtry, 3 Doors Down set to perform
- Festival runs weekend March 16-April 28
Boyz II Men, Daughtry, 3 Doors Down, Foreigner and Mat Kearney are among the musical acts coming to the festival this spring. Other performers include The Band Perry, El Gran Combo, Edwin McCain and Vertical Horizon.
The festival, which kicks off March 16, will also feature over a dozen food items and more than 100 wines, craft brews and cocktails. Dishes include grilled lamb chops, cedar planked wild Alaskan salmon, grilled oysters and griddled cheesecake.
Access to the festival is included with regular theme park admission.
Busch Gardens' Food & Wine Festival runs each weekend from March 16 to April 28.
Here's the Food & Wine Festival concert lineup:
- March 16 -- Daughtry
- March 17 -- The Band Perry
- March 23 -- 3 Doors Down
- March 24 -- Blue Rodeo, Kathleen Edwards and Fred Eaglesmith featuring Tif Ginn
- March 30 -- Justin Moore
- March 31 -- El Gran Combo
- April 06 -- TBA
- April 07 -- Josh Turner
- April 13 -- Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- April 14 -- Boyz II Men
- April 19 -- Edwin McCain and Vertical Horizon
- April 20 -- Hunter Hayes and Levi Hummon
- April 21 -- Mat Kearney
- April 27 -- Walk Off the Earth
- April 28 -- Foreigner
Attractions Insider is your all-in-one source for everything Florida theme parks.
Get news, deals, specials, photo galleries, video and more on our Attractions Insider page. Also sign up for attractions text alerts and subscribe to our email newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, to get up-to-the-minute attractions news delivered to your inbox or mobile device.