You can now take a self-guided tour of Disney World and Disneyland—all while avoiding long lines.
- Google Maps adds new Disney locations to Street View
- Explore Pandora, Magic Kingdom and Disney Califorina Adventure
- Useful tool to plan vacation
Google has added several Disney destinations to its Google Maps Street View feature. It allows you to virtually visit attractions, parks and other areas in Disney’s U.S. theme parks.
Some of the places to explore are Pandora-The World of Avatar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney California Adventure and Disney Springs.
It’s might not be quite the same as seeing everything in person, but it could prove useful for those planning their next Disney vacation.
No word yet if Google plans to take its Street View camera to Disney’s parks in Asia.
Here’s a list of the Disney locations available on Google Street View:
- Pandora-The World of Avatar
- Morocco pavilion – Epcot
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney Springs
- California Adventure
- Downtown Disney
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Mickey and Minnie’s houses
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
CHECK OUT ATTRACTIONS INSIDER: Your all-in-one source for news, pictures and video from Florida’s theme parks. Just go to our Attractions Insider page. Sign up to get breaking theme park news alerts and subscribe to our newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, delivered to your inbox or mobile phone.