Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Monday into Tuesday morning, along with a look at conditions throughout the work week.
- Gusty winds
- Strong storms possible
- Cooler air on the way
Skies will go between partly and mostly cloudy into early Tuesday morning. There will be some scattered showers and storms into the morning, with the best chance from Pasco County northward into Hernando and Citrus counties.
Winds will remain from the southwest, so there will be some areas of fog for the morning. Expect very mild morning lows in the 60s.
Tuesday will feature a couple batches of rain. One will come early in the day for northern counties, then the second will come with the actual front. That line of showers and storms will move from north to south across the region.
Highs will be in the 70s before the front arrives with gusty winds from the southwest.
The front will push any lingering showers out of the region by the evening, with drier, cooler air starting to move in.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Wednesday morning will be cooler with lows back down in the 40s and 50s. We’ll go back to a much cooler forecast for Wednesday, with highs only in the 60s and a strong northwest wind under sunny skies.
Wednesday night will be chilly with lows in the 40s.
Thursday will be sunny but still cool, with highs in the 60s.
Thursday night into Friday morning will be the coldest morning, with lows in the 40s and 30s for northern counties.
Looking ahead to next weekend, it looks nice, with mostly sunny skies and warmer highs back in the 70s to near 80.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast