Temperatures were chilly to start out Saturday, in the 50s for most.
- Colder temperatures overnight
- Highs in the 50s, 60s Sunday
- Poor boating conditions today
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
We had some of our northern spots drop into the 40s. Highs for the afternoon dropped quite a bit from Friday, only reaching to around 60 degrees with some colder spots to the north. Another front rolled through and kept clouds around for the afternoon. This front will be responsible for even colder temperatures overnight and Sunday.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the News 13+ app and get StormTracker 13 & Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from News 13
Mostly clear skies are in the forecast through the overnight hours. Winds out of the northwest and clear skies will allow for temperatures to drop quite a bit. Lows will fall into the upper 30s to low 40s. Parts of Marion County will fall to around freezing.
Sunday will be slightly cooler than Saturday with temperatures in the upper 50s to around 60 degrees. There will be more sunshine throughout the day and breezy northwest winds. Sunny skies and cooler weather will be sticking around for a good portion of next week with no big warm up expected.