Mostly cloudy skies continued this evening, along with a few showers across parts of the area. The showers will persist overnight, with warm lows only in the upper 60s.
- Greater coverage of showers, storms on Sunday
- Rain chances linger into Monday, Tuesday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
We'll close the weekend Sunday with more unsettled weather. More moisture will work into the area, resulting in greater coverage of showers and a few storms. Highs will be in the low 80s Sunday with breezy conditions.
The rain chances will linger heading into next week. Expect periods of rain and isolated storms to start the week on Monday. Highs for Monday will be in the low 80s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum News 13 app and get StormTracker 13 & Safety Net alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum News 13
It now looks like the storm system will linger heading into Tuesday. This will result in scattered showers and gradual clearing late in the day. Temps for Tuesday will be in the mid 80s.
Quieter weather finally returns for the middle part of next week. We’ll see plenty of sun both Thursday and Friday, with highs in the mid 80s.
There are some early indications that our next storm system will arrive next Friday or Saturday. Temps will hold in the low to mid 80s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location