After a stormy start, quieter weather is on the way for the overnight.
- High rain chance
- Front bringing cooler air
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Skies will continue to clear as a cold front clears the area. Lows tonight will fall to the upper 50s; highs on Monday will be confined to the low 70s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum News 13 app and get StormTracker 13 & Safety Net alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum News 13
A quieter pattern will set in for the duration of the work week, governed by high pressure.
This will lead to some cool mornings, but temperatures will gradually modify each afternoon as the week progresses.
Expect readings to slowly warm through the 70s by Tuesday with mid-80s resuming by Wednesday, lasting through the rest of the week. No significant rainfall is expected, meaning more high fire danger and elevated pollen levels.
The next cold front will approach next weekend with a slight opportunity for rain, but until then expect a mainly dry week.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.
- Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location