More than a million people are without power throughout Florida after Irma rampaged across the Sunshine State, however it means that more than a million had their power restored since Thursday.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from News 13
- Duke Energy Power Outage Map ▼
- Florida Power and Light Company Power Outage Map ▼
- Ocala Power Outage Map ▼
- Orlando Utilities Commission Power Outage Map ▼
- Utility Companies
- Brevard County Utility Services 1-321-633-2091 (county water services only)
- Duke Energy 1-800-228-8485
- Florida Power & Light Company 1-800-468-8243
- To report an outage, go to this page on FPL's website.
- Kissimmee Utility Authority 1-877-582-7700
- Ocala Electric Utility 1-352-351-6666
- Orlando Utilities Commission 407-423-9018 in Orange County, 407-957-7373 in St. Cloud/Osceola County
- Seco Energy 1-800-732-6141
- Volusia County Emergency Management 1-866-345-0345
- Utilities Commission New Smyrna Beach
- Area Emergency Operations Centers' Twitter Feeds ▼
More than 2.2 million, or about 21 percent, customers in Florida had no power as of 6:30 p.m. Thursday. But on Saturday, at 9 a.m., 1,106,496 are without power.
By midnight Sunday, Duke said it hopes to have power completely restored to essentially all customers in Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia counties.
However, the area of Orange County and Lake County border and some parts of northern Volusia County may not get power until the end of the day Tuesday, Sept. 19, stated Duke in a tweet.
They have 12,000 crews working across the state.
Duke Energy said the number of outages has overwhelmed the online reporting tool, which is not updating properly.
Customers without power can report their outage by texting OUT to 57801.
And Gov. Rick Scott says all toll roads in Florida will remain free to use until further notice.
Meanwhile, President Donald Trump will visit hard-hit Naples on Thursday to survey damage and speak to residents.
County-by-county power outage — by the numbers:
Brevard County: 27,201
Flagler County: 7,991
Lake County: 7,584
Marion County: 11,015
Orange County: 20,914
Osceola County: 2,705
Seminole County: 15,744
Sumter County: 3,362
Volusia County: 19,701
Duke Energy Power Outage Map