Last Updated: Friday, February 17, 2017, 11:33 PM EST
A lot is going on this weekend. Lets get a check of the forecast:
- Scattered showers, isolated storms possible for Saturday
- Sunday temperatures around 80 degrees
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast▼
It was a seasonable and sunny end to our work week with high temperatures in the mid to low 70s. This is where we should be for this time of year. We’ll climb back above average this weekend with highs in the low 80s. A system will also increase the chance for rain late Saturday and into early Sunday.
- SKY 13 LIVE WEATHER CAMERAS
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the News 13+ app and get StormTracker 13 & Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from News 13
Partly cloudy skies are in the forecast through the overnight hours. Temperatures will be chilly, but not as cold as Friday morning. Lows will fall into the mid to low 50s with some northern spots in the upper 40s. With a little bit of moisture moving back in, some areas of fog will be possible as we head toward daybreak.
Saturday will start out quiet with partly sunny skies. Temperatures will warm to around 80 degrees heading into the afternoon. An approaching system from the west will increase clouds late in the day and bring a decent chance for showers and storms Saturday night. Most of the rain will be gone by daybreak on Sunday. The rest of the day will be mostly sunny with highs back to around 80 degrees.
If heading to the coast Saturday, surf conditions will be poor. A decent breeze will also create a chop if you’re heading out on the boat.
StormTracker 13 interactive radar ▼
We want your pictures!
- Get the News 13+ app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location